Monday 23 November 2009

Where To start?



Sewing takes over your life. It gets into your blood and as for fabric,
I close my eyes and can see colour and pattern and an idea for another creation,
you could say I have become obsessed!



There aren't enough hours in the day right now to make everything I want to.
Most of my time is taken up looking after my flock,
especially my youngest who is only 6 weeks old.
So why an earth do I want to start a blog when I struggle to find even a few minutes a week to go on my sewing machine?
A good question and one that maybe I should think about a bit more!
But why not.
I love looking at craft blogs and reading what people are up to, so I think it's only fair now to show a glimpse of what I find time to create and maybe share with you a bit of the madness that goes on around here.

So here goes.
Maybe if I can find inspiration in other peoples, someone can find inspiration from this blog -
I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment