Friday 30 April 2010

Kaffe Fassett Spots!

Oh my its Friday again and already the end of April? Where has the week gone, let alone the month? 
I've finally managed to convince #2 that nappies are yuck and the potty is the place. So potty training is now in full swing and with a bribe in place, so far so good! Though thank goodness for wooden floors.
I've also managed to keep the postman busy!


I couldn't resist these spots when I read that saints and pinners were celebrating their first anniversary with a sale. There is something about spots that I find very addictive so this super duper fabric pack of Kaffe Fassett's prints is perfect!


It comes so well presented that I nearly resisted taken it apart, but eventually the draw of playing around with the spots got to strong!


These 14 fabrics are a great addition to my stash, which is growing quite large and I wonder if I'll ever get round to using it all!


Maybe that should be my challenge! I'll save that thought for another day as right now I need to persuade #2 to wear a nappy for the school run. Very confusing for the poor boy whose now left wondering whether mummy really does think nappies are yuck or actually very essential! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm in love with the Dots bundle, might have to get me one of those!

    Glad to hear potty training is a go-go, we are having little success with C, he refuses to sit on the potty or loo so I am going to have to opt for the 'simply remove them' method next holidays and like you, thanks goodness for our wooden floors!

    Bethx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great? I deliberated over them but went for the rainbow solids in the end. Now I want them both! I'm a greedy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have stash envy! i love those dots! i'm very tempted to put an order in today before their sale ends!

    ReplyDelete