Thursday 13 January 2011

So it's 2011

I'm still here and enjoying getting back into some sort of a routine! Which is something I never thought I'd hear myself say, as I loathe the school run, but now after the Christmas holidays, I realise how much we all need some structure in our day. Even E our youngest who is only 15 months old benefits from the routine set by her older brother and his school day. To be honest by the end of the holidays and after having all three children suffering with chicken pox, our days were all over the place. Christmas 2010 will always be remembered as the spotty one!


  We spent a lot of the holidays indoors, so it was lovely Sunday to be able to get out of the house and quite literally blow away the cob webs. There's nothing quite like splashing in the sea to get rid of cabin fever!


Or having a waddle on the sand!


So with the first full week of school coming to an end, we are all slowly getting back into our routines. J has realised that school unfortunately carries on even after Christmas! A is finding his 4 sessions at nursery saps his strength! And E is getting back into her daily naps! So hopefully I will get back into the swing of blogging and maybe even more importantly find the time to catch up on all the blogs I read.
You just never know!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely to be that near to the sea! I'm missing not having our annual jaunt to Cornwall this Jan. I'm with you on the routine thing, my two are definitely finding it a bit more settling and I'm pulling my hair out slightly less! Lovely photos by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really struggling to get back into the swing of things. Good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been having a nard time. Hope it all settles down and you get your catch-up time. Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to read everyone is feeling better and so with you on the routine bit. It's nice to have weekends back as well, they become so much more important once everyone is at work/school during the week. Hope you're having a great Friday and have a lovely relaxing and fun weekend. Bethx

    ReplyDelete