Saturday 24 March 2012

Sunshine Post!

OK I might be going on a bit now about the gorgeous start to Spring we are having but I really can't help myself. Even today after being stuck at work all day whist starng out the window at the cafe opposite where people sat, laughed and enjoyed themselves I can't help but feel upbeat. Tomorrow with temperatures promised to be not unlike summer we are off for a well earned family trip to the beach. No doubt we will not be alone but to smell the sea air will be worth all the crowds!


And yes all this sunshine probably has gone to my head but I couldn't resist these bright patterned fabrics. I missed the pezzy print the first time it came out so I am really pleased they have bought out more. And I'm a bit like a kid in a sweet shop as I really want to have it in all it's colour ways.


The same with this pearl bracelet fabric. I really love this print but again are late to it and are now trying to track it down in it's past colours!


The pink and blue are very delicate and mix lovely with some of the other fabrics I've been using lately. Right drooling over I must go and get ready for day out. 
Nets, buckets and spades at the ready!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty post. I too love that prezzy collection. Also the bunting fabric in the bibs in your banner. I’ve just updated my blog too. http://tiny.cc/1ispbw

    ReplyDelete